- I was born onApril 27, 1980
- I Currently live inTel-Aviv, Israel
- I speakHebrew, Englishboth at a mother-tongue level (reading & writing)
- 2009-2011Website development studies through Lynda.com
- 2002-2003Training and course diploma of MCSA course (without official MCSA certification) at John Bryce
- 1998Graduate of the Ort Horowitz Comprehensive High School in Karmiel, majored in Information Technology
- Coffee consumption
- 2012-nowYukon Software SolutionsWebmaster:Building HTML/CSS/JS for the company's website, visual QA for new features.
- 2011-2012iSociaDesign/Web DevelopmentDesigning and building social media pages and page elements for the company's clients, along with activities, contests, video pages etc.
- 2010-2011D-Say InteractiveContent Manager:Moderating and maintaining business customers' Facebook and Twitter pages. In addition, answering users' technical questions on various web boards and forums (in various fields: basic computer operation, IM software, VOIP etc.)
- 2008-2010iGlobal MediaBingo Chat Host:Moderating a chat room in which bingo players on the website can chat while playing their games, playing chat games with the players for entertainment, and basic browser technical support (Delete Cookies, Cache etc.)
- 2005-2008Cellcom IsraelCustomer Service & Technical Support representative at the Internet, Data and Advanced Services call center:Technical support for customers who require assistance with operating their cellular phone, connecting it to the WAP (Cellular Internet) and advanced services such as MMS, Push & Talk, email setup etc. Support to customers who are signed up to the company's content website and are having login problems. Starting June 2006 – a part of the Data team in the call center. Technical support and guidance to customers who require assistance with operating and setting up their Windows Mobile basted devices, connecting cellular phones to their computers for data transfer, synchronization and modem connections. In charge of the Data Team's equipment, keeping inventory and a special system to locate said equipment within the call center.
- 2003-2005Bezeq InternationalTechnical Support representative at the Private Sector Internet Technical Support Call Center:Assisting customers who are having problems connecting to the internet, instructing on usage with various web browsers, email setup on most familiar clients (Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Thunderbird, Incredimail etc.) Between February 2005 until June 2005 – Information Database content manager at the technical support center. Investigating and analyzing of malfunctions and operations in new hardware and software in the market, updating the Information Base the representatives use while giving support. During that time I was also a 2nd tier technical support representative, solving problems and confronting clients the 1st tier representatives could not solve or confront.